- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Marche de l’Armee Diekirch
26. Mai 2018 um 8:00 - 27. Mai 2018 um 17:00
– May participate in the walk civilian or military persons of any age.
– Children under 10 years old have to be accompanied.
– Walkers participate at their own risk!
– The event features four categories:
|A||2 x 40 km||80 km||Yes|
|B||2 x 20 km||40 km||Yes|
|C||1 x 20 km||20 km||Yes|
|D||1 x 12 km
2 x 12 km
– In all the categories, the registry fee is 20 €. One may participate individually or as member of a group.
– Individuals and groups participating in categories A – B and C by following the registration at: www.marche.lu
– On the day of the event, last minute entries will be accepted at the start.
– Entry fees are non-refundable!
STARTING CARDS (TRANSPONDER)
Starting cards with transponder are issued at the start office near the cultural complex „Al Seeërei“ (rue de l’Industrie DIEKIRCH) on the days and times as shown below. The transponder will be needed later for the medal issue and the stamp (IML & IVV), this is also valid for the certificates.
|Friday||14:00 – 20:00 hrs|
|Saturday||06:45 – 13:00 hrs|
|Sunday||06:45 – 13:00 hrs|
|Saturday and Sunday: Category||Time|
|A||07:00 – 09:00 hrs|
|B – C – D||07:00 – 13:00 hrs|
– Saturday and Sunday: before 17:00 hours.
– The office issuing medals closes at 17:15 hours.
FIRST AID AND REFRESHMENTS
– First Aid is available at the arrival point.
– Cold drinks are issued free of charge.
Tobacco smoking and open flames in forests is strictly prohibited.
KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT CLEAN
Please throw waste into the designated containers.
Marche Internationale de DIEKIRCH
Information: Hotels / Pensions
Syndicat d’Initiative et du Tourisme Diekirch
3, place de la Libération
Tel: **352 80 30 23 / Fax: **352 80 27 86